What are the eligibility criteria for studying MBBS abroad for Indian students?
Students, you plan to study MBBS abroad at a minimal price but you don’t have any clue about the eligibility criteria so don’t worry we share the latest updates about universities’ eligibility criteria.
- General category students required 50% marks in 12th standard.
- Reserved category students must obtain 40% aggregate marks in 10+2 in PCB.
- Students should complete their 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- Indian candidates must be NEET qualified.
Is NEET mandatory for studying MBBS Abroad?
Yes, absolutely the NEET exam is the one and only prior entrance exam for Indian students. This is a fundamental requirement for getting admission to foreign medical universities and learning medical science.
Why is studying MBBS abroad good for medical aspirants?
As per the records of the Medical Council of India (MCI), a total of 545 government or private medical colleges with more than 79,855 seats for understudies who clear the NEET exam and are ready to get admission to medical universities. In Indian universities, seats are limited but students are unlimited.
Another reason is that common students also afford medical courses because overseas medical universities supply affordable clinical courses. International medical universities offer standard medical education without compromising the quality of education.
What is the cost to study MBBS abroad for Indian students?
Students, if you plan to study MBBS abroad but you don’t have any clue about the fee structure so don’t worry. There is wee share all details about fee may this information helpful for you. To study MBBS abroad students need to pay 12 lakhs to 30 lakhs hardly for the whole medical course. This amount included the hostel fee and charges.
Is studying MBBS abroad worth it?
Definitely yes, studying MBBS abroad is absolutely worth it for those who have dreams to become a certified doctor. Foreign medical universities provide so many facilities for international candidates. The MBBS program is available at a cheap cost. High-quality faculties that supply outstanding quality education. Students-friendly study environment.
What are the top medical universities abroad to study MBBS?
Overseas there are many universities that provide quality education, but here we discussed the most prestigious universities in the world which are good for you. Let’s check below.
- OMSK State Medical University (Russia)
- Crimea Federal University (Russia)
- Perm State Medical University (Russia)
- East European University (Georgia)
- Tbilisi State Medical University (Georgia)
- Andijan State Medical University (Uzbekistan)
- OSH State Medical University Kyrgyzstan
- Jalalabad State Medical University Kyrgyzstan
- International Medical School Kazakhstan
- Kazakh National Medical University Kazakhstan